How to enrich your baby's food
Here is a way to help you understand how to rich your baby’s food during meal times:
- Enrich their foods for example:
- Add peanut butter or margarine or egg yolk to their porridge
- Add milk to their rice
- Add fruits to their yogurt
- Shorten the baby’s eating hours, ensure you have 6- 8 meals in a day a difference of 2- 3 hours.
- For older children put healthy snacks such as fruits and dried cereals at a vicinity where they can continually pick at their convenience
- Present their meals in a colorful way.
- Keep offering new foods over time your toddler might be willing to eat
- Offering new foods at the beginning of a meal when hunger is more likely to get him eating.